Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Moving Day

Let me just begin by acknowledging that yes, many of these posts will be out of order. I am trying to catch up on my blogging and have some pictures downloaded and others not. I'm sure you can deal with it.

Onto moving day. We were fortunate enough to find our dream house just a mile from our current house, which made the move much easier. The last time we moved, I was on the edge of a nervous breakdown. Seriously. I cried for two days because of all of the stress. This experience, however, went much smoother. We were able to take our time and move at a semi-leisurely pace.
Below you see Daddy and Sister loading the cars. My parents inherited a pickup and trailer, which eliminated the need for a moving truck. Of course, this was a family affair. Sister helped Daddy carry stuff to the car; I wore Brother in a wrap (unfortunately, he isn't big enough for my back yet) and moved stuff around. Then, when we got everything loaded, we drove over to the new house. We got quite the rhythm going.
Of course, moving is tiring work, so Daddy and Sister had to take a little nap while the bed was on the trailer.

No comments: